rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (03-29-2019 10:00 PM)Rorogue Wrote:  

I think I saw a Muslim speaker say something like 'A woman should submit to her husband. Her husband should submit to God'

I think the Muslims believe that a woman doesn't have clear access to God- at least not as clearly as a man does. She has to get to God through submitting to her husband.

Based on the evidence I have seen of women in the west who try to 'improve themselves' yet are still messed up and unhappy, I would say I agree.

I watch some of Jesse Lee Peterson's videos occasionally. He says as much. It's not only a Muslim thing. He may have even brought it up in the interview he did with Roosh recently. It was an interesting exchange. Righteous Roosh speaking with faith based Peterson.

Queue the SJW meltdown on the last video: "Women look up to men as men look up to God." Interesting take on sharing your struggles with loved ones or women in general. The advice is sound, but the release valve is not really discussed for men. A silent prayer every morning isn't going to cut it for most when life has you feeling overwhelmed.

Messages In This Thread