rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming this girl out of town

gaming this girl out of town

Quote: (11-21-2014 03:55 PM)robreke Wrote:  

what's the consensus if you find out she lives out of town a ways after chatting her up? I was talking to this really young looking girl today at the bookstore...I thought she was in high school until I found out it was jr. college. She was pretty cute...but she lives like 90 minutes away and goes to jr. college there. As she put it she was just "passing through"

So....I just had a good convo with her....she was quite friendly....but I didn't go for the number because of the out of town logistics. Ejected after talking 7 or 8 minutes. ( I think the fact that she was so young subconsciously effected me too as I'm a bit older ) Is it worth it going for these numbers or are they usually dead ends?

In general, strike when the iron is hot.

Depending on your connection when you met her, you can always long game her.

So if you had a good instadate or a really awesome conversation long game is an option.

Krauser has a whole chapter in his book about it, cause it's a common situation in Europe/for travelers.

But long game, seduction, is text/phone heavy. But it's a different sort of texting than local texting.

Local chicks - the push is to meet up
Long Distance chicks - the push is to get them to invest. Conversations, Pics,

After she invests and wants the D, then you make a trip.

And you can still get burned.

I'm sure i've told this one a bunch. A chick i'd already banged multiple times, she had a thing for me, got me to buy an airplane ticket. And a couple weeks before our weekend fuck fest, SHE FOUND GOD.

Sonuvabitch. Cockblocked by Jesus. I tried everything to get back that loving feeling, but to no avail.

We're still cool, but I'll never forget how she fucked me over by not fucking me.

WIA

Messages In This Thread