rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeping with MILFs

Sleeping with MILFs

I wanted to ask about this. There was times I could've slept with beautiful women in their late 30s - 40s. When I was a delivery driver in an affluent neighborhood, there was a few woman that definitely wanted to sleep with me. I have my own morals about this, but what I concluded is since I would basically be a boy toy to them, I don't really find it immoral.

The amount of attraction these women had for me has been infinitely good for my inner game, but it is a bit disappointing I never slept with any. There was 3 in particular, and all of them were gorgeous. I don't really believe in the 1-10, but they were the hottest women I delivered to, which is interesting. Maybe that has something to do with getting bored? I'd rate each as model material just aged, which I actually like.

Part of me is happy I didn't pursue these women because of the moral quandary. Nonetheless, any ideas on how I could've made it happen with these women? I'm still horrible at texting game and getting past the initial stages with a woman, or basically the actual seduction in seduction. Thus I guess this is a fairly broad question.

I could use some advice on how to reach out to woman when you get the number. I'm reading material basically everyday but wouldn't mind some from the forum either.

Messages In This Thread