rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

53 year old age gap with this Serbian beauty!
3 year old age gap with this Serbian beauty!
Quote:[/url]

[url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-21-74-year-old-14197040]Woman, 21, and 74-year-old fiancé to have sex on TV to 'prove their love is real'

Quote:Quote:

Milijana Bogdanovic, 21, and her fiance Milojko Bozic, 74, have entered the reality show 'Parovi' (Couples) in the Serbian capital city of Belgrade.

A 21-year-old woman and her 79-year-old fiancé have decided to go public with their relationship - by signing up for a reality TV show.

And that's not all - the couple, who have an age gap of more than half a century, have revealed they plan to have sex while on the show.

Milijana Bogdanovic, 21, and her grey-haired lover Milojko Bozic, 74, decided to enter the Serbian reality show 'Parovi' (Couples) in Belgrade.

They are due to enter the house in a few weeks, where their relationship will be monitored by cameras.

As they are desperate to start a family, they have revealed they will continue their daily lovemaking on the programme.

They also revealed they cannot do missionary position because of the elderly man's heart problems.

The 21-year-old said: “The men on Couples are mostly young. They don’t have grey hair or wear glasses. So, they don’t have a chance with me.

“Of course we will have sex, why wouldn’t we? I would love to get pregnant and give birth to a baby, hopefully. If not on Couples then after we leave the show.

“We plan to cuddle and love each other there as if we were at home.

"I really want to prove to people that this is the real thing between Milojko and me, and not a marketing trick like everyone says.”

The pair have also been revealing some of their bedroom secrets which have to take into account the fact that Milojko underwent heart surgery in December.

But the pensioner added they had to bear in mind doctor's orders when they have sex.

While many people have been sceptical about the couple's relationship, they've insisted they are happy.

Milojko has three children, aged 40, 35 and 30, from his first marriage , and two grandchildren, aged 13 and 11.

The couple plan to marry in a registry office on September 7th after their local church told them it would not marry couples with an age gap of more than 15 years.

[Image: popcorn-gif-6.gif]

Messages In This Thread