rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle with SMS now

How to handle with SMS now

First mistake is giving a shit about a number you got at a nightclub. Those are marginal at best. I consider any number I get during a weekend night to be a complete crap shoot. Most numbers are crapshoots, but those numbers I brush off completely like I would a lottery scratch off...

Second mistake is texting and and overgaming this chick. Any first interaction through text that isn't setting up a date is inherently bad. You can't build attraction with digital messages, you can only pique interest and she's already met you in person - so there's no point in gaming her in this way. Girls are driven by emotions, body language, and the subtilties of speech and vibe -- texts are way inferior toward this end.

Third mistake is assuming that a date needs to be scheduled far in advance or at a separate time from when you got her number. On the contrary, a better approach is to schedule a date at the bar that night if you assume no SNL. Skip the whole interchange of having to call/text and get her to remember you and put her on a spot for another meetup when she's already forgotten about you. If she really wants to hang again, she'll appreciate the boldness. If not, you saved yourself the anxiety of all of this.

Chicks at nightclubs are inherently flaky and you would be better to protect your time and go for a same night lay.

Messages In This Thread