rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you quantify the percentage of men who have red pill values?

How would you quantify the percentage of men who have red pill values?

In a recent debate with a woman who is actually red pilled herself, she managed to define being red pilled in a way that I found succinct. More or less, do not "respect" women in the way that blue pill men do. This is basically a requirement IMO and what sets apart blue pilled PUAs and men who have their head screwed on straight.

You can rationalize it all you want, that you do in fact respect women, but whatever, let's move on.

Point being, is how would you quantify the percentage of your actual competition?

When you're at the club, you're in a location jammed full of red pilled men. But in your town, what percentage would share your ethos? How would you estimate it?

Curious if any of you guys ever found a number you and others felt confident in. I've felt 20%, but she seemed to think the number was higher and I was gobstruck by this. Probably because she surrounds herself with dick, but regardless, here we are.

Messages In This Thread