rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brain Fog from Gluten

Brain Fog from Gluten

Interesting thread. Like most people here I've had similar symptoms for as long as I can remember. Recently I've switched to a higher fat/protein diet( I make a ~800-900 calorie shake every morning that consists of peanut butter, whey, and coconut oil) but I do find it hard to eat enough on it and constantly find myself reaching for random carb sources I shouldn't be eating just to maintain weight. I've also cut out 95% of refined sugar from my diet and mostly just eat some fruit everyday to get my sugar fix.

I was pretty strict for about a month and started to feel better but then basically said fuck it to that extremely limited diet I was on but I do think I started to feel benefits around that time, so it may be worth trying to revisit, just requires a pretty hefty amount of discipline for me to eat that clean when I've basically grown up on an american diet of shit junk food.

Would appreciate any input from anyone here who has successfully cut out gluten/wheat/starches etc for a long period of time and how you maintained that.

Messages In This Thread