rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

False Amber Alert Triggered By Vindictive Mother

False Amber Alert Triggered By Vindictive Mother

Yesterday I got an amber alert (Ontario) on my phone that a girl was kidnapped by her father. The cynic in me figured this was some sort of cheap tactic by the mother, but reading the news seemed like he wasn’t supposed to have access to her.

Turns out that my cynicsm was spot on. Apparently, the whole thing was a sham and he's been released with no charges pressed against him.

"Jaffri said he and his wife went through an acrimonious separation about 10 days ago, but they remain married. He said he had told his wife in a text message that he intended to pick up their daughter a bit early from school to take her out for lunch with her grandfather, who was visiting from Windsor.

He added he had no idea what his wife may have told police, or why she was concerned for their daughter's safety."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/y...-1.5063232

Now, this poor mans reputation is ruined since this amber alert was sent to every single person in Ontario. Not to mention what happens when you search his name on Google.

The best part? The woman gets no repercussions for wasting public resources and inciting panic.

Messages In This Thread