rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any experience with CBD?

Any experience with CBD?

Quote: (03-27-2019 04:32 AM)luigi Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2019 01:04 AM)cruzinV Wrote:  

I dont understand your dosing recommendations 1500mg for 30 day supply? What does that mean for daily dose like if I want to take some to reduce anxiety when night gaming? I actually took 45mg of chocolate CBD last weekend and I did notice it made me feel happier, like improved my mood.

1500mg for 30 days is 50mg a day. I dont think you need that much. Best method to consume it is by vaping.

Try one of those 10ml bottles with a total of 300mg. Theres many forms of oil, make sure its for vaping. 30mg a day for 10 days and experiment with dose from there. 1ml is more than enough for a whole day.

Your dosage depends on a multitude of factors. Vaporization is definitely the fastest way to feel the effects - I agree with you there.

A vaporization dosage is going to be much smaller because of how CBD is absorbed into your body. There's a much higher rate of absorption through the lungs, as opposed to taking a capsule which will have to go through your digestive system. That's part of the reason there's so much confusion - two doses with different delivery systems are not the same.

Messages In This Thread