rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix

Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix

Quote: (03-19-2019 02:32 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

I don't understand the economic mentality of borrowing six-figures to take a degree and then not actually paying attention in class. Also - something that I thought to myself when the admissions bribery/cheating scandal broke - shouldn't more of these students FAIL if they don't have the chops to get into an ivy school? Same with watching Netflix and Hulu in class. Shouldn't more people fail as a result?

Is failing still possible?

I am more and more convinced that the academy has to fail as an institution to save Western Civilization.

Most people in university take useless degrees such dance or something ridiculous like gender-bender Chinese fart music. These classes do not require any effort to pass. Everyone I knew would write their essays last minute and still get a passing grade. University is one big ponzi scheme that people are forced to do because of a degree has now become the minimum requirement and stupid societal norms.

I made gender-bender Chinese fart music but now I am thinking there probably is a university that teaches it.

Messages In This Thread