rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Masturbation: The Opiate of Motivation

Masturbation: The Opiate of Motivation

This may have been posted before but here is an excellent article on the topic (as well as some other good related topics on the side bar)

http://themodernsavage.com/2009/02/04/ef...ing-women/

I've tried with great success. Both weeks I went without for 3-4 days I got laid that weekend (albeit one was a friend of many years lol).

In a place like DC where the women aren't exactly inviting and sexual energy is generally low, I think holding off for the week is absolutely beneficial. This city calls for heavy impetus and sexual energy, where girls are not going to meet you halfway.

Regardless of location, if you find yourself feeling very 'meh' about going out, or even more 'meh' about approaching a group of girls, this is highly HIGHLY recommended. It will probably be most useful for daily or multiple daily wankers. I also suspect this will be useful for guys who are smooth and/or good looking and simply lack initiative. It may be least useful for people who don't wank much anyway or people who are nervous/awkward/creepy around girls to start. The sexual edge will definitely benefit some and possibly may be a detriment to others.

I'm trying again this week. I will admit it's difficult. My goal is to make Sunday my wanking day, where I can go to town, and go stone cold sober the other days.

Messages In This Thread