rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "never hire a woman for anything important in your life" thread

The "never hire a woman for anything important in your life" thread

Quote: (04-12-2019 03:51 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2019 03:35 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

This thread is stupid. I hired women for the health care of my wife during pregnancy and the birth of my son. Those are pretty damn important things in my life. Years from now, I will likely hire women as well to take care of my elderly parents.

At work, I hire some women for customer service roles, and hire men to code. I don't do the opposite of that, because that'd be stupid.

If you hire incompetent women (or men) for important things in your life which they are not suitable for, that's on you, not them.

You don't have much of a choice in areas like carers and customer service as the vast majority of them are female.

Interesting point about nurses. I had a major surgery when I was a teenager and was stuck in the hospital for about a week, so I had a decent amount of nurses.

I had one male nurse and probably 15 female nurses.

According to my parents (I was too drugged up), he was the best nurse that I had that week. They said he never missed a checkup, was always there when the machine went off, and went above & beyond when it came to helping me walk.

Sometimes you don't know that people suck at their job until you see someone that is good at their job.

Messages In This Thread