rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is Orthodox Christianity?

What is Orthodox Christianity?

Quote: (03-22-2019 11:11 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Rigsby: no, I'm not dumping on the kid, but I'm just point out a hard truth that Mage doesn't see about himself - that he sees things the spiritual world emotionally, meaning, he'll predictably-succumb to concupiscence, and the discussions descend into what is FELT to be the truth, which, if you've ever gamed any woman and you start getting into spirituality, is ALL that you'll get from them on the subject, let alone anything else.

I didn't think you were dumping on the kid. More giving him a litte slap against his head.

Mage has a certain arrogance about it all. You picked up on that.

We've all been there. True seekers, anyway. Whether we found what we were looking for...

I see that Mage has responded to you at length. Your words ring a bell with him.

I only mildly insulted him. But then again, I know where he is coming from and I probably subscribe to his more 'esoteric' school more than you. I hope he understands that. I have respect for him.

I like Mage. I like how he can have an argument. He's very mature in that way.

I also have a soft spot for you too Bosch, as you know. And I like how you have pursued your path. Burning with the light of it all, almost, yet you do not foist it on others. You only show the way, like that old alchemical symbol of the old man at the end of the path with a lantern.

"Which way do we go, old man? Should we turn left, or right?"

"This is the way young ones. To the left is that path, to the right is the other"

I considered joining a monastery. But for Buddhists. Then I decided I did not like the ways of men. I don't have a problem with the gods. It's people I have a problem with. And don't get me started on Female Buddhist Monks. No!

Mage is alright. He's just one man. He's an RVF brother. He takes the time to lucidly make his point. I'd like to delve deeper in to his world, as I would yours, but now is not the time or the place.

I hope you get the time and the inclination to report back from the edge Bosch.

You've written the book on bitches and I've drunk deep from that well.

You are on new ground. Sending postcards from the edge.

For every fuckwit like me that comments, there is a hundred more that reads and probably understands more than I ever will.

This is not just idle speculation. Some of us really are trying to get to the bottom of it.

A gentle reminder to you:

Be humble.
Be detached.
Be generous with what you have learned.

Messages In This Thread