rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with an increasingly lone wolf lifestyle?

How do you deal with an increasingly lone wolf lifestyle?

Quote: (03-14-2019 01:22 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

I look back on my life and even though I was at times naive in the ways of women and in my younger years exhibited blue pill white knight tendencies I was a Natural Red Pill in one key area - the moment someone disrespected me I cut them out of my life - and I have built upon that to the point of being a true Red Pill Silver Fox Jedi in life and with women.

The best advice I was ever given was basically the 11th commandment of ancient wisdom; Never intentionally make a mortal enemy of another man or woman and never allow him or her to make a Mortal Enemy out of you. Because if you do - if it takes them their entire lifetime they will eventually even the score with you often at a low point where you may be at your weakest (Health, Legal etc).

The flip side is never allowing anyone to make a mortal enemy out of you EVER - friendship and relationships among acquaintances are fine but the moment they Disrespect you in a way that you would not have disrespected them is time to keep them at arms length and if a serious form of disrespect cut them completely out of your life. I had a good friend who needed to finish a project and borrowed $2k from me years ago and when I needed the cash back told me "I'll give you your money back when I think you are starving to death". I wanted in the worse way to put a 357 Slug between his eyes but decided as much of a backstabbing scumbag he was - bad on me for trusting him and that he was simply not worth a bid in the State Pen. So I cut him out of my life completely and never looked back.

This is doubly so with women - anyone on RVF for any period of time learns the true nature of women and that the only form of control that works with them is Dread game - that you can and will walk off to your next best or better spinning plate the moment they Disrespect you.

So absorb the red pills of wisdom men have shared with you and shake off the nostalgia of the seemingly good times you may thought you have had with leftist blue pill SJW "Friends" and then MAN The Phock UP and Build a life, your own tribe and castle - Home and Family on your terms and pick a woman who NEVER Disrespects you and keep business associates, clients and lifestyle acquaintances at arms length until they prove they are respectful and can be trusted like a team or tribe to get your back.

Anyone who was a fan of the Godfather trilogy remembers Michael ordering the killing of his own brother Fredo for a betrayal. If they violate-they gotta go, simple as that. A lot of Americans (especially Anglos) don't understand this concept as well as immigrant cultures. Even the Mafia, the biggest Italian crooks, would go to jail for life before snitching on their associates.

Regarding money: I always felt the $100-400 range was a perfect price for eliminating a snake out of your life. It sucks losing the money, but I've been able to drop a few weasels for this price and it always felt good that they weren't able to cause more damage.

One of the things I like to do with a thirsty acquaintance: dangle a date of yours that you don't particularly care about and watch to see what they do. If they start hitting on her, adding her on instagram, anything sketchy: perfect. You trade a bitch you don't care about and eliminate one more snake from your life. I've been able to drop two guys with this method and still end up banging the girls.

Another thing to watch-how a friend acts when someone else disrespects you. I've seen guys try to play both sides during a conflict with a woman or an acquaintance-no good. If I've made sacrifices for that person during a friendship, I expect my enemies to go on their shit list. Luckily my experiences have been first world social politics type of situations where the fallout hasn't been too bad. Best to get rid of these types of people before they get closer to you and cost you seriously financially or relationally.

It's funny to observe loyalty across different social classes. As I've gotten older and elevated my social class, the real penalties for disloyalty have gotten smaller. You lose a few hundred bucks or a plate. Guys who grow up with brawls, gangs, and police don't have any patience for sketchy behavior. This is where I developed my ruthlessness towards disloyalty whereas guys from a higher social class almost expect you to tolerate it. Loyalty isn't as much of a necessity in cushier environments as it is in a rough-and-tumble situation where you need to count on your boys in order to survive.

Messages In This Thread