rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ethiopan Airlines Plane Crash

Ethiopan Airlines Plane Crash

Quote: (03-10-2019 06:45 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I have an upcoming long-distance flight and this kind of stuff scares me, despite knowing that air travel is usually very safe.

Tiger, the key to a safe flight is to NOT BE NERVOUS. The vibes from nervous passengers can create a small resonance that can suddenly grow and build up critical stress in the aluminum structure of the cabin, resulting in catastrophic failure. Try not to think about it, and once again, DON'T BE NERVOUS. The worse that can happen to you is to survive a crash over the ocean, where you would die in agony from a combination of your injuries, hypothermia, and gradual dismemberment from hungry sharks. But chances are, if there is a midair crash, you will probably die on the spot, so you don't have to worry too much about the worst case scenario where you're barely floating in the cold dark waters getting torn apart.

So once again, DON'T BE NERVOUS and you'll be OK. After all, you and I know that air travel is very safe, USUALLY.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread