rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost my swagger after breakup

Lost my swagger after breakup

Hey guys,

I’ve been posting in the no contact thread...I’ve kept up with no contact, but I’ve found that it’s really difficult for me to approach girls at bars, on the street, etc. earlier tonight I was at a bar and I said to my friend, “I just feel like I have no swagger or mojo after dumping my gf”...it’s been two months since I broke up with my live in girlfriend of over two years and I’m still pretty broken hearted over it despite knowing logically it was for the best...

I know I sound like a bitch, but I’d rather vent on the forums then send a regrettable text. Anyone else found that after a breakup with a girl you were deeply invested in that it takes a bit of time to get back to who you were prior to the relationship? I’ve been banging old plates since the breakup and a couple new girls, so it’s not like I’ve been in a slump. It’s just hard to fully get back out there. Sorry for ranting and as always thanks to anyone who takes the time to read.

Messages In This Thread