rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Betas win?

Betas win?

Quote: (03-13-2019 04:28 AM)JoeSomebody Wrote:  

@rhyme or reason

You have two choices: ADAPT or EJECT. Adapting is hard, but it's necessary to a degree. At least if you want to fuck some cuties every now and again. Hell, I didn't have a smart phone until October 2017 (I'm 33 btw) , soon as a I got one and installed WhatsApp, my success increased that much more. I don't want an IG or any other social media, even though I know I'm hindering myself to a degree without it. I can only adapt to clown world so much. But the alternative is becoming a volucell. Something I couldn't dream of. I love pussy from beautiful women too much...at least the first few bangs anyways.

You absolutely nailed it. So far I was lucky that I spend most of the year in third world countries where as tall, decent looking white guy in mid 30s I can get away without Facebook, Instagram. Also, being Alpha is attractive to them and I was able to get away even with first-second date mistakes. But things are getting harder here as well.

Here all young chicks post Whatsapp status and instagram all the time. The other day I posted for the first time Whatsapp status from the beach with cool group of people (obviously I chose photos where I look better than most of others[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]). Result-got three messages from three hot girls, 8-9, that I'm trying to set a date for last few weeks and they never message me first. Now they sent message literally the same minute when they read my Whatsapp status and the hottest one 9, said she wants to meet me next week. Yeah, that shows how shallow and superficial they became due to social media. But it worked, they are beautiful and I want them so I gotta adapt a little, just like with using Tinder.

Messages In This Thread