rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Confidence Pill

The Confidence Pill

During 2017 I took prescription opioids for depression... and something unexpected happened.

My confidence shot up to levels I have only dreamed of... I mean the kind of confidence where you think you can negotiate a billion dollar deal. OCD tendencies and doubts and anxieties didn’t have a place in my mind.

I don’t know. Maybe a normal guy has higher confidence then me, because my mind has OCD tendencies, and these constant doubts eat you up...

The downside is Opiods do change your personality... it gave me the confidence to think all my ideas were million dollar ideas, approach any girl... and also to tell my mom and old man what I really thought about them. Even if it involved cursing, yelling...

Anyone experience this type of thing?

I believe that all brains are wired differently, some brains might need external opiods ( or GABA, etc etc..)as it can be a cure for OCD, anxiety and etc... my brain certianly does... but I despise the anger and hate it gives me...

I have tried nootropic. But nothing comes close to the confidence boost of opiods. Even low dose buprenorphine...

Note: I could not wait to taper off opiods (horrid side effects; constant constipation, huge personality change, feelings of depersonalization), this is not to encourage anyone, rather has anyone else expirenced this confidence pill phenomenon??

Messages In This Thread