rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Length or Girth

Length or Girth

Quote: (10-13-2011 03:24 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2011 02:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

Say Atta I'm Mexican American and measure about 7 inches so you can shut up with that bullshit. How would you even know what most Mexicans are packing? Are you coming up short down there?

Whoa! Settle down, tiger.

It's called averages. No need to lose your cool. The map just seems sporadic and doesn't really stick to conventional, anthropological givens.

@atta, I think what houston was trying to say is that unless you've handled and inspected a scientific sampling (over 1,000) of Mexican cocks, you shouldn't be talking smack about dick size. I'm going to assume, for now, that you haven't.

I'm not sure what "anthropological givens" you're referring to, but add me to the votes that this train you're on is bordering on (race) trolling. You're new here, and you should know that part of the culture here is to show respect to older, established members and that certain problems--like race baiting and insults--are rarely tolerated from members without a solid reputation, and firm grounding for their statements.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread