rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Length or Girth

Length or Girth

Quote: (10-11-2011 10:16 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Now we are getting at the real issue.

Size is important if you as a guy CARE about pleasuring the women. (even still you can pleasure a women completely fine with your mouth and hands)

Women want the cock.

"If you were a fly on the wall , in a room full of whores, which one do you think they would choose more than the other?"

Assuming you had a bunch of identical men with varying sizes and girths, do you really think the woman would CHOOSE the guy with the smaller penis? Sure, a minority of women might have a physical condition or fetish for small, but let's be real here. Quite a few of the women I've banged have talked (negatively) about former partners with small penises. I'm not saying it won't happen, but with a choice they will almost always go for the larger cock. This shouldn't surprise anyone (girth is another story).

Quote:Quote:

For a guy that dont give a shit about the women's pleasure and only cares about busting his nut and using her body than size does not matter.

This thread was about what women want, not men. I was just explaining the benefits.

Quote:Quote:

PS. Isnt the gspot towards the upper front? There was a thread about fingering and hitting the gspot if im not mistaken. From your posts it appears we think the gspot is in different locations.

It's a few inches inside (every woman varies), but reaching it alone with a short dick isn't going to give the same amount of pressure. That's why you need a certain length and to a lesser extent, girth. There are plenty of websites that talk technique (fingers or otherwise).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread