rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mr.Roundtree in Australia

Mr.Roundtree in Australia

This is my datasheet about Australia. I did not get laid...it wasn't the intent of the trip ( I have a gf and I was staying with friends) but I tried tinder and approached a few girls. Gamed in clubs until I could makeout but not more.

I was in these locations:

-Sydney
-Byron Bay
-Noosa
-Brisbane
-Airlie Beach
-Cairns

A few observations:

I had a lot more matches than back home in Canada. Like a lot of matches with actually pretty hot and fit girls. This has not happened to me since I went to Russia. All girls I matched with were white (blondes or brown hair). I matched with a lot of expats also.

Almost no Arabs/muslims in Australia. Almost no blacks. I could see american blacks killing it here...while the same cannot be said about arabs. Most minorities are asian. I did not notice any IOI from asian girls.

There are many many 18-22 year old europeans doing a minivan tour of the east coast. If you are around that age, it could be the trio of a lifetime to bang many young europeans, especially germans. They are not that hot but are fit and happy. For older guys this group can be harder to target.

I specifically said that I'm French Canadian in my bio and a lot of girls seemed to dig that. French is exotic here and Canadians are usually seen as cool cousins...Australians love Canada, especially Whistler. I don't think Australians love americans as much.

Plenty of UK expat girls, they seemed pretty cool and I had the best interaction online and in bars with them.

The Australisn girls were much better looking than what I was expecting. Lot of slim and fit hotties with pretty faces, smiles and just enough makeout (sometimed too much). I really thought they dressed feminine with their flowered summer/beach dresses. Definately a good surprise.

The accent and slang as a bit difficult for me to understand with some girls in clubs...but for most girls it wasnt too bad. I had an harder time understanding the guys.

Datasheet will follow in the next post.

Messages In This Thread