rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Politicization of Dietary and Nutrition Advice

The Politicization of Dietary and Nutrition Advice

Quote: (05-15-2019 01:00 AM)Iconoclast007 Wrote:  

Syberpunk.

I have recently started practicing semen retention and sexual transmutation of energy.

I am making carnivore / zero carb my lifestyle. I eat 80% of my calories as fatty cuts of red meat the balance is chicken, eggs and hard cheese, ghee. Im learning about pemmican.

I think there is a nexus of higher thinking that starts to ocurr when a man pursues these paths. Alot of us end up with the same conclusions, which often fly in the face of medical advice and herd think etc. .

I drink alot of bulletproof coffee. Ghee blended with coffee. I can sense the coffee is not good for me, i suspect you are correct about this.

That's wonderful to hear! It's not easy and I laugh to myself how 90% of a supermarket is just noise now.

I like coffee/tea but had to make a 100% non negotiable rule to give it up, in my case I couldn't wonder "what if", that punishment would be too great and not worth it. I also take iodine as well (drops). I have experimented with modafinil too (nootropics).

Being Irish, there is an incredible fondness for black tea with milk in this country (I was legit addict), I would argue most people don't actually drink water at all but get their liquid everyday in the form of 4-5 mugs of it.

Then you realise that for the last few decades our tea has been harvested/sourced in Africa, not Asia, African soils in the plains where it grows, contain the highest levels of flouride in the world vastly higher than Asia. Its absorbed by the leaves, Then you have the other problem, Ireland is only one of the countries in the world that flouridates our water (and industrial flouride at that). We're being hit twice.

The down syndrome rate in the Republic Ireland is many times higher than Northern Ireland (UK) which doesn't flouridate its water.

Messages In This Thread