rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Complete 2019 Lviv Datasheet

The Complete 2019 Lviv Datasheet

Quote: (03-26-2019 05:51 AM)coopers317 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2019 11:50 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  

That being said, they're racist as hell. Some girls like Turkish guys, but they've looked down upon heavily by everyone. I wouldn't come here as a black man either.

I know this is not a race thread, but since it was brought up here I wanted to address this point here and more directly. I don’t think the OP is being misleading. However, it is his perspective, his honest experience, and maybe even what he hears. I would offer a different perspective. In my experience and very unscientific viewpoint, if you take 10 random girls in Lviv and present them with the question here is how I would categorize them.

- 6 or 7 are probably telling you the truth. Most truly never would, but perhaps even 1 of of the 7 never gave it a thought until the question was asked and so in that moment gave an emphatic NO.

- 2 are probably either somewhat or very curious and have given it a thought, but have never met a black guy or had the opportunity. But they have seen them on television, music videos, and the movies. This accounts for a lot of the eye-raping stares.

- 1 is just flat out lying. She would.

However, in that moment they all say “oh no, I would never...!”

Think about it for a moment, these girls all live in a very homogeneous country where all of their dating and social prospects are of a similar flavor. Even the odds of her meeting a black guy in her city to date is relatively small. Of what advantage is it to her to even admit to you that she would even think about it? None. There is no upside. She would never dare to contemplate it in that moment in front of her boyfriend, potential boyfriend, or even among her social group.

My experience is only anecdotal, but if I see 5 black guys in Lviv:

- 3 are with their girl (many times both African students)
- 1 will be solo (but doesn't mean he doesn't have a girl somewhere),
- and 1 would be with a Ukrainian girlfriend.

Adjust these numbers for Kiev...or not. As a black guy you will be a bit less exotic in Kiev, but the girls are somewhat more liberal and open. So the numbers could offset each other.

I’m not sure I can count my own experience this last winter in Lviv as the girl I was with was from the eastern part of Ukraine and came to stay with me for much of the time I was in Lviv. She temporarily worked remotely and used the WiFi at the apartment. In between her work I was getting at least 3 home cooked square meals daily and smashing at will. I was in hibernation mode as far as going out too much and I suspect she wanted to make sure she was keeping me locked down.

We did walk a lot arm in arm or holding hands when out, almost annoying so. As I said though, this experience probably does not count in this context as she was away from her social circle and in a different city.

Bottom line: You will not bat 10 for 10. But if you are black, in shape, and dress with a bit of style, 1 maybe 2 of the 10 will become heat-seeking missiles, and you are the heat.

All good points. I only speak from what my black friends there had told me.

Messages In This Thread