rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Complete 2019 Lviv Datasheet

The Complete 2019 Lviv Datasheet

As a black guy I recently spent close to 3 months in Lviv through the winter. I’m away now because my 90 days were just about up. I had no problems with racism, at least not overtly. I believe most of any ignorant comments are made either by the true idiots or out of benign ignorance. No, not everyone will like you but most are just curious and will warm up one they get to know you and you become a somewhat of a fixture. You will get stared at a bit, but don’t take it personal or automatically blame it on racism. I made a few great friends and can’t wait to get back. The only reason I might prefer Kiev is for the same reasons mentioned above...it’s so easy to live in Lviv that it can make a person a bit lazy. Right now I’m spending time in other parts is Central/Eastern Europe, but can’t wait to get back in a couple of months.

If you want a more Western style cocktail bar PM me. There are a couple venturing out and trying to break the “table” mode.

Messages In This Thread