rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Complete 2019 Lviv Datasheet

The Complete 2019 Lviv Datasheet

Quote: (03-21-2019 11:50 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2019 11:34 AM)diego69 Wrote:  

Great report @ArloDash +1.
As I am focused on LTR those days, and 19 yo cute virgin sounds very interesting option, may I ask: you mention day game- but can describe the full process, dates etc. of how yo get into relationship? what is the age difference between you? and also how did you maintain her for long term?
I can pull in some cases those ages but its normally the promicoious club type girls and after a night of drinking, and it will be ONS (or maybe 1-2 times more) and I wont be able to maintain them for LTR.

Lviv is a student town, so you get lots of girls who come from the villages. You also have the born and raised Lviv girls too. Regardless, it's a small town. This influences your game strategy.

Day game is simple. Approach and ask if they speak English. Drop bait that you're visiting from abroad and are interested in seeing the town. Ask her if she's from the town, show a little interest. You may deal with the cold, standoffish Ukrainian girl vibe (which is completely okay, this is a good thing really, she's suspicious of you as she should be). If so, keep talking. Bang Ukraine goes into great depth about how to converse with them. Most of the time, sarcasm isn't understood and the conversations have to be basic.

You might also get the warmer, more Polish vibe as Lviv is right on the border. If you do, good on you. I did.

Finish the conversation by asking for a contact method and ask her if she's interested in "going for a walk" around the town because you want to see a few things, like High Castle, City Hall, etc.

Picture your grandfather meeting your grandmother. It's kind of like that.

Dates are simple. Avoid going for anything too fancy at first. I've taken my girl on only a handful of fancy dates, just because I didn't want to. Going for walks is always a winner, especially when it's nice out. You can go for drinks, but she may or may not be into that depending on what kind of girl she is. Even something as simple as meeting for a tea for an hour can be fun and exciting if there is real chemistry.

If you want suggestions on particular dates, you can DM me. Some favorites are, as I previously mentioned, walking to High Castle, climbing a ton of steps to get to the top of city hall, drinks at Wine Room, as well as plenty of cool, Soviet era parks around the town that are nice for walking dates.

The relationship just kind of happens after this...if she's a good girl, she's just going to expect you to be dating her after things get a little bit physical.

Sex with the traditional girls is obviously going to take longer. I suggest going for it at a comfortable pace, although being okay with getting turned down. Show interest. She likes that. She'll turn you down. She also likes that. It's important that you keep trying.

Maintaining the traditional girls is easy. Don't be a fuckup. Don't be a faggot. Show initiative towards life. Again, think of your grandmother in the 1950's meeting your grandfather. Dressing well and working out helps. Don't skip this part.

Be a masculine man with a strong frame who makes enough money to take her on cute little dates. You don't have to be a provider. Having your own place is a huge leg up on all the other guys in the town. It's not hard. Once you're in, you're in.

There's plenty of sluts here. The problem is lots of them don't speak English because, well, they're lower class uneducated whores. You can find most of them at Malevich during the week. That being said, they can be quite attractive regardless. I always had a trickier time with those ones as I'm a conversational kind of guy.

Despite what everyone says, fire up a dating app and if you are a good looking guy who dresses well and works out, you can pull girls who will give it up in three dates, who speak moderate enough English. Lviv is becoming increasingly more cosmopolitan, and there's plenty of girls who idolize the West and sometimes visit Barcelona, Berlin, etc. These girls are typically 7's.

The demographic of girls I was least successful with, sadly, were the 9's and 10's. As a previous writer mentioned, these girls can be quite haughty and stuck up. Often, these girls come from wealthier families who give them plenty of extra money to invest into clothes, appearance, etc. While they look really good, they're kind of drab to hang around with and not exactly my favorites. I also tend to think that as a slavic man myself, I didn't have much of the exotic foreigner advantage as I do in other places.

That being said, they're racist as hell. Some girls like Turkish guys, but they've looked down upon heavily by everyone. I wouldn't come here as a black man either.

It's a great town for relationships, not a great town for banging everything, though it can be done.

Regarding age, it's a 5 year difference. Despite the stereotype, I don't see the "young girl old man" type of thing here much.

But, I do know plenty of 30 year olds with younger 20's girlfriends. Try it regardless. I'd imagine the stigma here is less than other places.

This is the second time you said you wouldn't go to Lviv as a Black man. Care to elaborate? Are you just assuming or do you have some actual experience?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread