rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early 30s newbie

Early 30s newbie

Quote: (05-12-2019 04:40 PM)cruzinV Wrote:  

@Anchorman, I dont think I came off as needy, if anything she was being needy since she asked me when I was returning to LA and saying she missed me. Also she text me on friday asking if I was still planning to go. And This is the second time she unloads her emotional problems on me and I did comfort her and gave her advice etc. I only tried to escalate once she was over it.

This is the third time ive hung out with her and to be honest I only had fun the first time, shes just a boring ass emotional girl. I playfully called her out the next day and she admitted shes not a fun person and apologized for getting emotional. We are in good terms but I dont think I'll call her again, mainly because shes just no fun plain and simple.

You are missing the point. If she acts needy once and twice , it is not an excuse for you to act so. Girls are supposed to needy and submissive.

I wasn't there with you guys to judge, but based on the text message you sent you sounded like a needy one.

How many guys in this forum would text message a girl he hasn't fucked "Its been a while since i met a girl I liked " ?
Does this communicate you have a lot of good options ?

Actually, it is easier to fake "nonneediness" in text message than in a real life.

For the comfort part, I will give you that.

Dude, still she could be crazy bitch. You could have done everything right and still couldn't bang her. I hear bro.

But think about it, she texted you twice, she went out with you, and she bounced back to your hotel room.
Chances are she is/was into you. I said chances because no one will know for sure.
I am telling you I was newbie one day, putting the blame only on girls will not do you any good in the long term

Messages In This Thread