rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early 30s newbie

Early 30s newbie

Quote: (04-20-2019 07:17 PM)cruzinV Wrote:  

I was at the club last night sitting by the bar, saw this hot girl walk past me and go to the bathroom. She was wearing a tight black minidress, nice plump ass and very nice legs with normal sized tits. Face was average overall a solid 7. I knew she was gonna pass by me again so I stopped her and said where she was headed, she said she was going to her friends table and I told her let me buy you a drink she said shell come back when shes done saying hi to her friend. I thought she wasnt gonna come back so I walked around, I spotted her later walking and I positioned myself to walk by her to see if she'd say anything. She immediately stopped me and said I thought you were gonna buy me a drink. I was like yeah so I get her one and we start chatting, convo was going good but kinda boring so we danced for one song and I tried to kiss her but she pulled away, I got her number and she kinda warned me that she rarely goes out with guys. I sent her a text that night and this morning she replied "who are you?" I reminded her but her answers to my texts were one word replies, I finally asked if she wanted to go to lunch with me but she said she wants to sleep because she left the club late. I just told her to hit me up when she wants to hang out. Obviously not counting on it so another dead end.

On another note, my uber driver was very good looking he had a full beard, nice clear skin with good eye area and muscular. He was telling me how many girls he pulls from driving that he had several chicks give him a bj in the car when he was dropping them off. I was honestly feeling disheartened hearing all this how easy it is for guys like him to pull chicks while working a dead end gig. I looked at his reviews and it was nothing but girls saying how hot he is, heart emojis, and girls telling him to call them. It brought down my mood tbh.

Honestly, you're describing 95 percent of successful night game here.
You approach a cute chick, you have some positive interactions, you get her number, she barely remembers you the next day when you text. Maybe you get a date - if even a response back. Cross your fingers. 1 out of ever 10 of interactions that go that way will end up in sex if you're lucky.

Nothing special. Hence, I have no idea why you're getting in a low mood about this. Who gives a shit about the Uber driver whose an idiot for risking his income and potential rape/sexual assault charges.

If you want some kind of solid connection do some other kind of venue where you can sit and talk. Club game is dead. Girls barely go out anymore to meet men.

College girls are flaky and your effort to have a killer date with one is way overkill. She probably sensed it and it freaked her out as over-investment. Take her to the shittiest dive bar and save your money.

Any time a conversation is boring, that's the central problem you have to fix. Forcing a kiss or dancing or a number close, that's not going to fix the interaction. Game in America is being an entertaining clown with moments of emotional connection/comfort building.

Messages In This Thread