rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early 30s newbie

Early 30s newbie

Quote: (03-05-2019 10:03 PM)cruzinV Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2019 07:54 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Unfortunately bad facial aesthetics is something that a normal guy will never really understand so I feel for you dude. How would you say you compare to the photo I posted earlier of the actor? I would say his face is a 4.5.
Dress and being in shape but with a bad face usually will not get you a young, good looking girl, as the young one's (under 25) tend to be very image conscious so since you are in your 30's try to go for older women (30-40) who tend to look more for a provider and are less image obsessed.

I am uglier than the photo, I would say he is slightly below average so a 4.5 is reasonable. I could make a 4.5 face work no problem. But facially I'm a 2.5-3, I add 1 point for my height, body, and money.

My abysmal face puts me in a rare situation that few guys could imagine, even "normal" everyday ugly guys. One example I'll give is last year when i was getting out of a cab outside of a nightclub, this drunk girl sees me and does a bee line straight to me and literally says "oh your so ugly..your uglyyyy!!" and just kept going on about how ugly I am as she was scanning my face.

Heres a test you could do to find out how ugly you are. If you fail this test, then your scraping the bottom of the barrell. Go visit several strip clubs alone during a SLOW night and grab a table where theres plenty stripper traffic. If the strippers actively avoid you to go sit with obese guys, 60yr old grandpas, dirty broke looking losers and they pretend like your not there, no smiles, no eye contact, no nothing. Then my friend you are one ass ugly motherfucker. Welcome to my world.

something does not make sense....you say you're really ugly but then mention that you've had 13 one-night stands. That means some girls find you tolerable if they wanna bang you. Again, my original advice stands. Go to SE Asia, hookup with a few 5's and then report back.

Messages In This Thread