rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you guys feel about the drug crisis + my experience

How do you guys feel about the drug crisis + my experience

It definitely is a crisis. As someone had mentioned above, normal blue-collar folks who would have most likely never been exposed to these drugs developed addictions and died/had their lives ruined due to the purposeful misinformation campaign on the part of the drug companies to boost sales, leading to mass prescription.

As far as a solution goes, I don’t know. The war on drugs is a massive money wasting failure. I for one don’t think a government entity should have power over what I consume/put in my body as an autonomous citizen. If you think about it is absolutely absurd that alcohol, will all the problems and issues it causes people and society is fully legal whereas marijuana and psychedelics are not. There should be should be legit education of course but I’m for legalization and taxation on drugs personally

Messages In This Thread