rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psychological objection to use game

Psychological objection to use game

Quote: (02-28-2019 12:10 PM)playeronecheck Wrote:  

Thanks for that piece of information regarding acting like a boyfriend. Yes that is why I feel it's deceptive, I think you have to act like a boyfriend becauce that is what they want. This comes from what I have in my Tinder profile, which is "Somebody to take home to mother (angel emoticon)" (a line I got from a forum member here who has that in his Tinder profile). I want a girlfriend. But me writing that doesn't mean I have to act like a boyfriend from the outset.

This is a perfectly fine line. It's just that it's making you feel bad, so even if it works, maybe it isn't quite right for you, at least as-is.

There are two ways to read it:

1) "I'm bringing my future husband home to mom."
2) "Mom will want to see pictures of this guy's dick."

Go for the latter. I haven't seen your profile, but if I were you, I'd mix it up. After you sell yourself as a quality guy, dial it in with some asshole material. You have an "busy lifestyle" and travel often, and need an "adventurous" woman who "knows how to have fun", is "chill", and won't waste your time. Make your third or fourth picture one where you've got your arm around some blond with huge tits, with 85% of her cropped off.

The more strongly you establish that you have options and will get your needs met with or without her, the harder she's going to work to impress you, the more interested she'll stay in trying to solve the puzzle of how to catch you, and the more afraid she'll be of trying to force your hand on a commitment.

You're a cool guy that makes time for her because she's enough fun to be allowed in as a guest in your awesome life. She should be left fucking astounded if you have enough bandwidth in your life to ever meet her mother.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread