rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My younger brother just passed away

My younger brother just passed away

Yeah. I feel your pain. My brother jumped off a bridge in July of last year. He shut us out in the beginning of the month and spiraled down. I finally picked up his phone from the detectives in December. I saw the last text I sent him. It was two days before he jumped. I saw all his thoughts from July on to the day he jumped.

I still cry at least once a week. I grew up with him. He's younger by 20 months. The pain probably won't go away but you will always have your memories. Try to remember the good times. I have the shirt he wore at my wedding. That was the last time I saw him alive.

I began with anger. Why would he do that to us? But he was living in mental pain. He was schizophrenic. The had thought broadcasting. The world was against him reading his mind. He wanted a wife and kids but realized he couldn't have that. He couldn't stay on his meds and stop drinking.

I am now glad he is in peace.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread