rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Small community and reputation

Small community and reputation

As a divorced 40 year old, I started catching interest from local women when word was out I was single. The issue is that I have 4 generations of history in this community and I work a pretty high profile career in the community. Pretty much everyone knows each other and of course at my age everyone has "history".

So the cute yoga instructor that gave me her number is my customer's ex wife. The exercise freak girl at the gym was dating a guy who is the caterer for all my events. The cute redhead sending me selfies owes my company 6 grand.... The hot motorcycle girl's dad is a big customer of the company....the 25 yo that was rubbing my shoulders at the basketball game dated an acquaintance and my daughter went to school with her sister. Her dad is maybe only 5 years older than me...

As a result I developed a social circle in the next city of 125,000 and a few long distance options to get out from under the gossip.

1) how do you deal with the local rumor mill and not get a fuckboy reputation?

2) if that can't be avoided then how do you develop that into an undercover lover reputation?

3) how do you keep from having the local community that is your clientele be your dating pool and potentially affecting your business?

Messages In This Thread