rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you guys compartmentalize the Pickup/ Redpill Parts of Your life?

How do you guys compartmentalize the Pickup/ Redpill Parts of Your life?

Let's be honest, any girl finding out about pickup/ redpill tendencies you have is a liability, for numerous reasons, one of which being somehow it gets to an employer or you end up getting publicly shamed. In this day and age anything is possible.

Quick anecdote, I was vibing really well with a girl the other day in the middle of a set, and she was like, "you would probably like the book 'the subtle art of not giving a f*** by Mark Manson (I think that's his name)". I was like "that's pretty cool, i've heard of the book, didn't that guy used to be like a pickup artist or something?" Anyway, that thread of conversation had me saying, oh shit, maybe like I shouldn't have said that. I don't want to make a mistake like that again.

How do you guys compartmentalize? For example, I don't use facebook, my IG doesn't give any revealing details on me, much less my current location, I'm not on any other social media, and I have a burner phone I use for taking numbers. Both my cells I pay for in cash as well, and I plan on keeping it that way. The only person I talk to about game is my wing and some older red pill work guys. No one else.

Messages In This Thread