rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

John Mark's Proposed Solution for Leftism and Parasitism

John Mark's Proposed Solution for Leftism and Parasitism

Starting a new thread in response to the video shared by Easy_C here:
thread-54629-page-25.html

The rundown is that there's a guy on YouTube introducing himself as John Mark who analyzes the dynamics of civilization and politics, and proposes some broad solutions for the problems we face as a society. He frames the entire Left as part of the low-IQ, third-world behavior of endemic parasitism, which is based on lying and jealousy, as opposed to right-wing tendencies in Western civilization that created the rule of law and high trust needed to build and maintain first world nations.

Mark posits that this parasitism is destroying America to the extent that civil war or some kind of massive conflict is unavoidable. To stop the leftists from taking over again, he advocates a modified system of government operating on the principles of expanded property rights and far greater accountability for public figures to speak truthfully.

His videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIGlVAL...lXk511Cfhw

I watched his explanations about the nature of civilization, political power, and the Left, as well as his 1-hour rundown on what propertarianism is and how it is supposed to function. Some of it is pretty good. I would do a crappy job of summarizing it, so you'd best watch his videos or have a look at his writings or the writings of the guys who inspired him.

While I agree with John Mark's analysis of the current situation, and am even inclined to believe that we are headed toward civil war or some comparable social cataclysm, I am VERY skeptical about the viability of propertarianism as proposed.

Mark seems to think that science has gotten to the point where we can efficiently and unambiguously determine political and social truth. He wants public speech to be able to be stand scrutiny in court, so that demagogues cannot lie to the people and create leftist movements again. I don't think we're there yet, and we might never be. In essence, it's the same problem as Marxism where the communists think that economic utility and the worth of labor can be measured scientifically without markets.

My suspicion is that if propertarianism were earnestly put into practice, it would create an oligarchical judiciary that claims custody of the truth and punishes people for going against its "scientific" definitions. Especially given its expanded definition of what constitutes property, and how property now expands into the realm of public good, I can imagine it easily ending up like China where the state cracks down on anything it thinks may threaten social stability.

That being said, Mark's channel seems to be growing fast since it started late last year, and its presentation is succinct and easily understood. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Messages In This Thread