rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Find Door To Door Salesmen

How To Find Door To Door Salesmen

I did door to door sales for 5 years. I considered writing a data sheet for the forum on it because from my experience it's
-great money, I mean GREAT money, *if* you hustle. I made $65K in a summer (my best selling season). I know guys that make six figures from knocking in a summer and take most of the rest of the year off
-it's an extremely "red pill" job based on merit and ability
-coworkers are usually cool people that aren't little pussies, no drug tests, no women, no HR bullshit, can talk shit during meetings, etc.
-get to travel all over
-tons of crazy experience and stories from all over the nation
-sales sharpens game skills - this has been discussed on this forum before

However I feel like it's mostly a young guy's hustle unless you're a Mormon. To address your question, recruiting was annoying and difficult and you do have to sift through the dregs of society to get quality people. Like you mentioned, a lot of people don't want to do D2D because it's commission only, has a rep for being a "shady" sales job, and most people don't want to work that hard and face a lot of rejection. Thankfully the company I worked for is super legit and "sexy" (nice merch, incentives, cool uniforms, young people) so recruiting quality guys wasn't impossible. You can send me a PM if you want anymore info

Messages In This Thread