rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Rustler Does Mexico City (DF) 2019

The Rustler Does Mexico City (DF) 2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 06:42 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2019 10:51 AM)TwinTurbo Wrote:  

Whenever people talk about racking up notches quickly in CDMX I always have to wonder about the quality of the chicks, because unless you have infiltrated the more upper class social circles the average quality is shit. I spent 5 months in cdmx and speak native spanish - and def did some good damage but pale in comparison to other cities in latin america.

Unfortunately the fact is that the large majority of women in CDMX are of the "body type: square burrito" 4ft 11' and with no tits or ass indigenous Mexican variety, and the hotter mestizo / white mexican girls are def not as DTF as you would think.

If you wanna find the fly girls, be prepared to do some serious night gaming at upscale venues and dropping some serious cash in the process. Social circle also very important.

It looks like OP had a secret weapon though (SA) which I may need to look into for next time I'm back in the city of tacos and mezcal

Exactly my view.

[Image: 13330914-1209098925807942-8981294158242027270-n-01.jpg]

Banged this Fresa in 2016 in Bogota. Took the picture. You can walk around Mexico City for one week and not see a single girl like her. So, for sure they exist, but are locked away somewhere in Santa Fe or Polanco.

If you guys meet girls like the one in the picture on a consistent basis in Mexico City, please let us know your secret.

I don't know what part of CDMX you went to but you can easily find higher quality than the girl you posted.

Messages In This Thread