rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Near Death Experiences..

Near Death Experiences..

Yeah I just finished my workout and then realized, to my dismay, I had forgotten my post workout shake. I dashed into my vehicle and zipped out into traffic, running a red light and smashing into an oncoming vehicle. I didn't notice the pain of my severed limb, I was running on pure fear, fear of missing my anabolic window that is. I fleed the scene and ran a couple more reds on my way home. I jumped out of my car as I smashed it through my closed garage door, smashing the drywall in the process. I tripped as I entered my house and bashed my face into the hardwood floor. As I got up I didn't realize that I had shit myself and broken my nose. I limped my way to the cabinet and hammered down a few gulps of protein powder straight from the container. I then looked at the clock and smiled. It was 11:29, I had hit my anabolic window.

Messages In This Thread