rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My LTR wants me to go to sex addiction therapy

My LTR wants me to go to sex addiction therapy

I think it would be a mistake to dismiss the possibility, and sex addiction in the PUA world is a very real phenomenon despite rationalizations to the contrary. That said, even if you are addicted I would avoid secular "therapy" completely because it's going to be some feminist shaming you instead of doing any genuine healing.

If you are able to desire sex without acting on it, then you are probably not actually addicted. If you have to release the tension at any cost, every time you feel the pull of that particular passion, then it's probably something worth considering. There is no freedom from the passions without a growth in spirituality, and this is largely what secular "therapy" is missing. Being addicted to anything is bad because it is giving up your freedom and control to something keeping you enslaved.

To check out my best-selling book On The Masons And Their Lies, simply click this link here: https://amzn.to/2Ewp0tP

Messages In This Thread