rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?

Unless this is a forum about banging 5's, 6's and 7's it doesn't really matter, I think.

I've had girls come up to me in clubs but they're never above my league and always below my league. I can't see it be much different for guys who are even considered extremely attractive.
Sure, they might even have many 8's and below coming up and approaching them, but super hot girls who are in kind of the same league? Come on, girls on that level don't have to approach.

On the other hand, I think all the looks and pre-selection from other women will make it a lot easier when they finally approach an extremely hot girl. But that is another topic, since then you will still actually have to walk up and approach the girls.

One a side-note here, but it seems like nowadays it's never about cold approach anyway, right?
It seems like the guys with a lot of Instagram followers and seems to have superficial values to offer women instead are flooded with private messages. That's usually how it works now.
Lately, I've listened to a few podcasts that were for young chicks and they've all been talking about how they've "DM'ed" hot guys ("fuckboys") on there and how it's been hard to set up a date (cause these guys are of course having a lot of options).

And with Instagram and social media it doesn't really matter what your height is, or if you look like a male model. What matters is that you have followers, people are giving you "social proof" or "pre-selection" and seem to have this value that most girls are into nowadays, because they're more superficial than ever and it's all about a glamorous display online.

I have no doubt that I could also create a fabulous IG where I looked cool and all.

Sure it would most probably lead to a lot of great sex for a while. But then, what?
For me it's just not worth it, it would just be too time-consuming and the type of women I would attract are not going to be of any LTR material.
Which is what ultimately going to give me some meaning. Focusing on building an IG brand of myself and fucking random NPC hoes that don't really belong to me or any many in particular will not help me develop any type of useful real-world skill.

If I spend the next years just going for those types of women (who are hot but don't have a brain), I think I will limit my chance of finding a better quality girl who I can have some kind of meaningful relationship with.

Pardon for going a bit off-topic.

Messages In This Thread