rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Normal. Girls phils or. Thailand

Normal. Girls phils or. Thailand

All you will get in Thailand or the Philippines are girls well used by the locals.
I would give it a go in Siam Reap Cambodia, the non-sex workers won't casually sleep with you, but they would definitely be interested in marriage.
Rumour has it, around 90% of the single ladies would be interested in a foreigner who showed serious interest.
The normal approach would be to tell her outright you are interested in her and ask to meet her family (they are really direct).

If you're just interested in casual sex the whole of SEA is afloat in well-used pussy.

By the way, I have a 20-year-old Thai daughter, she isn't even allowed to speak to a guy without her mother or me, or a crowd of friends around her.
Which is about normal for the non-sluts in Thailand. The first time she will be alone with a man (who isn't me or her brother) is on her wedding night.

Messages In This Thread