rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Youtube has become the Tai Lopez Power Hour. Its hysterical.

Youtube has become the Tai Lopez Power Hour. Its hysterical.

Quote: (02-03-2019 01:50 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Yes he may be annoying... but him being annoying is what gets him paid... big time!!! I'm currently enrolled in the email list of Ryan Holmer... which is none other than WeekendCasanova from our forum.

He send DAILY emails... and clearly states that he doesn't care about the perception... but only sales... and his emailing list brings him about 6 figues a year! Imagine how Tai's annoyingness Brings Him! If Weekend makes 6 from emails... Tai probably makes high 7 figures from Youtube... mabe 8!!

Ryan mentions there's still money to be made in saturated niches... but it simply takes more talent to succeed. Once you've reached excellence... it's not only better... it's easier to move onto the Tai hustle aka the educational hustle. More margins & less competition. That's the reason why it's still worth it to bust your ass to make a UdeMy course that will eventually be $25 bucks!!

Annoyingness is $$$

Annoying is also expensive so the key is to have that sales funnel in place to get your money back as fast as possible.

Big markets are great. More people, more money and a lot of products that can be sold to them. That is also why advertising can be very expensive in these markets.

Typically, direct marketing needs around 7 hits per person before you get a sale. I used to have 10 different marketing pieces I would mail out back in the day when I was chasing real estate. Same applies online.

Messages In This Thread