rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive and Successful 27yo NYC Woman Commits Suicide

Attractive and Successful 27yo NYC Woman Commits Suicide

Quote: (02-01-2019 07:24 PM)Penta Sahi Wrote:  

How does a girl like this not find a man (or woman if she's into that) to help give her purpose in life?

What a waste.

Imagine if internet social media platforms, internet gatekeepers were regulated as public utilities, and the addictive ones regulated much like the tobacco industry or food industry. I'm not advocating regulation, but imagine what happens if they regulate the platforms like they're toxic and addictive (because from a neuroscience and social standpoint they are). Things would change...

Depopulation agenda alongside propaganda promoting spinsterism, shaming heterosexuals is insidious and has much more effect on women than men, I believe.

San Francisco is a horrible place to live too, they are peddling so much bullshit there to normies (read: non-homo, who have aspirations other than career).

I suspect people are much more plugged into the matrix in SF than almost anywhere else in the world. It is a testing ground for Globalism 2.0 as well.

Messages In This Thread