rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wong Fu Laugh Thread

Wong Fu Laugh Thread

Wong Fu is a big Youtube channel that has been leading the way in blue pill cinematic shorts for 15 years now. Since they are one of the most watched channels on all of Youtube and the contents of their videos contain a great many of the tropes and cliches that we make fun of here, I figured it would be fun to make a thread where we point out and laugh at those things in their videos.

I'll start with this one about a girl who breaks up with her boyfriend and leans on a shy nice guy working in a grocery store for emotional support to get through that time only to tell him she "isn't ready" when he suggests that they see each other at some time and place that isn't at his work. She then proceeds to come back to the store later and trash him basically for only earning minimum wage and not traveling enough before she leaves town never to return.

Much later, probably just as soon as he has finally forgotten about her, she mails him a cardboard box containing a number of plastic bottles (which had previously contained the product of this video's main sponsor which they used to drink together) that she has filled with various items from all of the cool nature places she has traveled to without him. She does not mention anything about banging other guys on her way to and through these places but we here on this forum know how the game is played.

The box contains a letter written by her in which she tells friend-zone incel guy that she is sorry for trashing him the last time she saw him but that he needs to put all of the items in the bottles back where they came from because it will fulfill him or something.

The best part of all is the end credits which begin at 12:00 where the directors of the short talk about their sponsor who is, I kid you not, a company called "Vitasoy" that manufactures soy milk, which the directors then claim to love and to have been drinking since childhood. Truly spectacular.

Without further ado, I present "From Here On Out" by Wong Fu Productions.

Messages In This Thread