rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DMX released from jail

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-31-2019 07:55 PM)fiasco360 Wrote:  

Sad- this guy called out Hollywood for being satanic for a lot of years. Plenty of people would lose it if they got their character assassinated and bank account drained.

It's like when Martin Lawrence and Dave Chappelle spoke out against the Hollywood elite and the media tore them and their careers apart.

Very much in line with Roosh's thread regarding Hollywood being ran like a Satanic cult.

Not buying the conspiracy. DMX is broke because:

1) He has a raging drug, crack, habit.
2) He has a about 15 kids and the back child support he owes is greater than the GDP of most 3rd world countries
3) He hasn't been out of jail long enough to tour or record any albums in over six years.

Or is it that the Satanists are handing X crack vials, poking holes in his condoms, and giving him maximum prison sentences? He's a human train wreck who's brought all this shit down on himself, just like he says in that video you posted he does "what the fuck he wants" Look where it's gotten him lol.

Even if the entertainment biz is truly filled with occultists you need a better example.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread