rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DMX released from jail

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 03:32 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2019 02:46 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

The 90s in rap music were amazing, and I've discussed it in other threads... rappers could say anything. DMX himself had lyrics about raping 15 year old girls in front of their fathers, Eminem talked about killing gay people. Now, well, the entire music industry is completely homogenised to the point of, well, pointlessness.

That said, DMX was never very talented. He was one of the round pegs that the music industry tried to fit into the Tupac shaped hole after he died. Of the commercially successful guys; Eminem, Jay, Nas, Wayne, and Drake are the absolute standouts since Tupac and Biggie died. And of those, not all (for me) are particularly talented - of course I mean Drake ha.

Bruv, you cannot be serious with this part here. Dis dude has gone platinum ~14 times! Any rapper that goes platinum at least once is talented. Now is he the most talented MC to ever grace the wax? No. But he is at least an A Tier rapper if the ones you list (maybe minus Drake) are S tier rappers.

Soulja Boy went platinum
[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread