rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most trad area of Western Europe? (Poll)

Most trad area of Western Europe? (Poll)

Quote: (02-01-2019 12:02 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

That seems like an unwarranted insult. What have you heard? Was it what I wrote in the first two sentences of the post you didn't read or are you some kind of authoritarian who just wants to tell me that I'm not allowed to have an opinion on something for which an opinion poll was made? I haven't heard anything about you as I try not to publicly attack people online based on anonymous gossip like an adolescent girl so I don't really know what you're about. I can only go on what I've seen here.

I'm not mad, just making jokes. As a rule though, I avoid submitting myself to any autocrat who tells me I'm not "qualified" to think unless they've got a gun to my head so you're not going to hear me apologize for not believing that Dublin is the next white nationalist trad-con paradise or whatever you think it is unless you're ready to seriously threaten my life. If you're not prepared to escalate to that level, then you'll just have to endure knowing that I exist and that I have an opinion.

[Image: huh.gif]

He's making the point that given that you have never been in Europe (as you stated in your post), you have no intel on the most traditional place in Western Europe. Thus, why are you posting an opinion in a thread regarding that topic? As for the second paragraph of your post... no comment.

It should be basic etiquette to not post about things you have zero first-hand experience about, especially in the travel forum where everything is about first-hand experience. I don't post about anything about Japan, for example, because I've never been there and I know nothing about it besides what I've read online. Why people try to act like experts on places that they've never visited is perplexing.

Messages In This Thread