rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most trad area of Western Europe? (Poll)

Most trad area of Western Europe? (Poll)

This doesn't work as a poll.

The most traditional areas are going to be parts of larger areas.

For example, the best region for wife material due to tradition have been places like Friesland or rural Austria.

Let me tell you a bit about my real estate investment strategy. After all my numbers work, I pay a little visit to the area. I find all the places that hire pretty 16yo girls and I go visit each of these shops. If the girls working are indeed pretty, but they have a look of hope in their eyes, then this place has a future. That girl is likely to stay, and she likely has a boyfriend who also would like to stay.

When I travel through small areas with lots of tradition and I see girls who are still in high school and they look hopeful, this is going to be a good area for at least another generation.

Its when those same girls have looks of hopelessness that I know there is not much of a future there, both for them and real estate.

Messages In This Thread