rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime

Quote: (01-30-2019 08:14 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

But when i read he was gay i automatically thought gay hookup went bad or some variation of "high risk homosexual encounter".

Its kinda like if you go out to the club on a night with shitty weather, you know the girls at the clubs are looking for dick.
Why else would this man go to subway at 2am when there are like a million food ordering apps. Never mind this guy being on a decently popular tv show so we know he can afford it.

Chicago has ubereats, grub hub and doordash. Why is this dumbass leaving the house for subway, in the middle of the night when its 30 below?!

My money is on some weird gay hookup shit gone wrong.

Don't these actors also have big insurance policies? Degenerate High-risk homo encounter and/or drug use/deal gone wrong, probably realized illicit drug use would result in a denied claim. Bleach to wipe evidence of body fluids/blood/drugs.

Probably realized he told different stories to different parties and decided to save his ass and politicized it adding "MAGA COUNTRY" for sympathy/brownie points and lessen scrutiny.

Well that backfired...

Messages In This Thread