rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslim Mums Protest Outside School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' to their kids

Muslim Mums Protest Outside School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' to their kids

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:43 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

I can't believe some of you guys are actually expressing sympathy for the cancerous sore that is Islam just because they happen to not like gays (even though there are more gays in the muslim world than any other). I hate that our culture promotes being gay and gay lifestyle as something good and healthy when it's exactly the opposite and denigrates being straight, I hate our culture indoctrinating young kids, but I don't want to live in a society where gays are actually murdered for being gay. I wonder how many of you would really be able to murder another person because he or she happens to be gay, how many of you would actually be able to throw a gay guy from a building and watch him fall to his death.

Don't forget, the same mindset that makes muslims being ok with hating and killing gays is the same mindset that makes them ok with torturing, beheading, destroying and killing non muslims, it's anti science, anti knowledge, anti western, anti human and anti life. Islam is black mold spreading and we all should fight against it, besides, crazy and hysterical cultural mores come and go in history, in a few years or decades things will most likely go back to normal in western societies, but after the demographic replacement of westerners with africans and muslims happen there is no going back from that.

Culture can be changed, racial and ethnic replacement can't.

Listen man, here is the deal. Yes, Islam sucks. It's savage and primitive and backward. But the thing is, I'd rather be a primitive savage than a subhuman cuck who gets off on bending over and taking it up the ass from the savages! You tell me what's worse and more pathetic, Paki rape gangs preying on white girls or white phaggots who allow their daughters to be used as sexual chattel cause muh racism. It's not the Pakis getting their daughters turned out, so guess who has the "superior" ideology here?

We basically have few choices here. Our side refuses to fight. Our side is composed to disgusting cuckolds eagerly awaiting their own subjugation. Unless things start to change, what are our options as men cursed with insufficient melanin? From where I'm sitting, it's looking increasingly like the only choices are to join the cucks in slavery, to run, or to join the other side if that side lets you in. I definitely don't want to be a slave, so I'm going to try to run. But if running is not possible, well, I'd rather be holding the whip than being on the other side of it. Serves the cucks right, anyway.

Messages In This Thread