rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blumenau - Oktoberfest

Blumenau - Oktoberfest

Quote: (10-24-2011 06:00 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Brazilian girls are in general not the easiest girls to bang...Catholicism/cristian families/way children(spec.women) are raised still plays a role in the country's mindset , even in big cities like SP.SNLs are not the norm, Usually you will get those only with modern/cool/older chicks who hang out in trendy/alternative spots.And with some sluts here and there that you find on the way.Trust me it SNL happens here, but it will never be the same as lets say America where it is quite "normal" for a girl to pursuit one night stands.Trust me, we struggle here to get things done.Its like walking on eggs,one false step and the girl freaks out and bye bye pussy.

That and the fact that game and feminism are growing in Brazil, as Roosh pointed.
I hope to visit Colombia soon to see by myself the differences.

That's interesting that all signs seem to point towards things getting worse for guys in Brazil.

Any insights on why this phenomenon is occuring, it sounds like the need for "American style game" is becoming more prevalent?

One thing I don't get though, it seems that a lot of guys from the U.S. seem to do better and get more pussy, and more easily when it Brazil. I am probably not the best example, because my game was weak at the time, but I got 2 lays in 3.5 weeks when I went to Brazil, and I'll be honest, that's way better than how I normally fare in the U.S.

Oh yeah, this seems to contradict Amour Fou's comparison with Honolulu , as far as easy of sex goes.

Messages In This Thread